The largest cold chain networking product research and manufacturing enterprise in Asia
RC-4 Mini Temperature Data Logger Operation Instruction
I. Product overview:
This data logger is mainly used for temperature recording during storage and transportation of foodstuff, medicine, chemicals and other products, especially widely used in all links of warehousing, logistics and cold chain, such as refrigerated containers, refrigerated trucks, refrigerated package, cold storage, laboratory, etc.
Product size: 84mm (length) X 44mm (width) X 20 mm (height)
1. Temperature unit:°C or °F optional
2. Temperature measuring range:-30°C~+60°C;for optional external sensor, -40°C~+85°C;
3.Ambient environmental temperature: -30°C~+60°C;
6. Record capacity: 16000points(MAX);
7. Record interval:10s~24hour adjustable;
8. Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor;
9. Communication interface:USB interface;
10. Power supply:inner CR2450 battery or power supply via USB interface;
11. Battery life: in normal temperature, if the record interval sets as 15 minutes, it could be used above one year.
1. Install RC-4 temperature data logger data management software. Connect RC-4 with computer via USB, and install USB driver according to the Installation Tips.
2. Open RC-4 temperature data logger data management software, after data logger connects with PC, it will upload information automatically. After checking the information, exit from connection interface.
3. Click the parameters icon. After finish the parameters setting, click "save" button to save all the parameters and exit from parameter setting interface.
4. Hold and press the button of data logger for above 4 seconds,the symbol“ ”will light, which means recording is started, then click “upload data” to check the data.
5. Exit from RC-4 temperature data logger data management software.
The recorded data information could be accessed from the temperature data logger. And this process will not clear the historical memory or stop record process if it is in the record status.
1. Connect the data logger with computer via USB cable, after successfully connection, the icon shown in the LCD of data logger will light.
2. Open RC-4 temperature data logger data management software, it will automatically upload the data log by default setting of software. It could cancel “Auto upload data” in the menu of “system setting”.
3. After data uploading, you could check data table, curve graph and report, and export them in format of Word/Excel/PDF/TXT.Click the icon “save data” to save the data to the computer data base; click the icon “send mail” to send the data to the set mailboxes. For the details, please see “system mail setting”
Note: RC-4 parameters setting is operated through computer, for the details, please see the help file of RC-4 temperature data logger data management software.
The data logger display interfaces includes: status display, record capacity display, time display, date display, Max. temperature display, Min. temperature display, temperature upper limit display, temperature lower limit display.
If no operation within 15 minutes, the data logger will turn off the display automatically.
If the display has been turned off, short press the button to enter the display interface. Each time press the button, it will shift among the display interfaces according to the sequence as described above. If the internal buzzer is selected, you could set the button warning tone in RC-4 temperature data logger data management software.